Society's journal, 244, published between 1954-1962. The journal was named after the School of Architecture's former location at 244 Oxford Road, Manchester. It was a professionally produced journal, published up to twice-yearly, which included pieces by staff and students, as well as practising architects and critics. Contributors included: Rayner Banham, John Piper, Walter Gropius, Leslie Martin and Edgar Kaufmann.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 MAS/2
- Dates of Creation1954-1962
- Physical Description11 items