This small class consists of 5 original and copy typescripts, including drafts of Sixsmith's chapter in Edward Carpenter: In Appreciation (1931) and an outline of an address by Carpenter on 'Beautiful Sheffield'. Most significant, however, is an early typescript draft of Carpenter's 'Autobiographical Notes', later expanded and published in 1916 as My Days and Dreams: Being Autobiographical Notes.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1171/4
- Dates of Creationn.d. [c.1930]
- Physical Description3 items.