This class is comprised of original and copy photographs. It includes both formal and informal shots of Carpenter, alone and with various friends and companions, as well as a number of miscellaneous Carpenter-related photographic images.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1171/6
- Dates of Creation1887-[post-1929]
- Physical Description3 sub-classes; . 13 items.
Scope and Content
All the photographs included in the collection had already been grouped together, either by Sixsmith himself or by former Library staff. This arrangement has been retained, as the photographs form a distinct class; they have been divided into sub-classes according to their content. All sizes quoted include frames and mounting boards.