We have made a number of enhancements over the past few years:
- Table of contents, which can be expanded and collapsed, alongside a 'minimap' to give an overall sense of the scale of an archive and highlights search terms
- Citation facilitation - all descriptions have a citation box that provides useful information about academic citations
- Browse - we have a browse tab for subjects, creators and repositories. This can be used to create very detailed searches.
- Map of repositories - we have a map showing the location of all repositories across the UK with links to their holdings and contact details
- Search - we have a default 'core' search that includes the major fields, and an 'all' search that includes fields such as source and provenance
- Images - we have a viewer for images, which allows for several images to be displayed at any one level of description