2 annual dinner menu cards, 1975-1976.
Records of the Glasgow University Club, Aberdeen, alumni society, Aberdeen, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 248 UGC 185
- Dates of Creation1975-1976
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.01 metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Glasgow University Club, Aberdeen was one of seven Graduates' Clubs to exist in 1948, when the Glasgow University Graduates Association was founded. The others were:
- Glasgow University Club, London,
- Glasgow University Women's Club, London,
- Glasgow University Club of Manchester,
- The North East of England Club,
- Glasgow University Old Students' Association of New South Wales,
- The Yorkshire Association of Graduates of the University of Glasgow.
Chronological within series.
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom.
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
None which affect the use of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures
Location of Originals
This material is original
No known publications using this material
Description compiled in line with the following international standards: International Council on Archives,ISAD(G) Second Edition, September 1999 and National Council on Archives,Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names
Scotland is the location of all place names in the administrative/biographical history element, unless otherwise stated.
Fonds level description compiled by John Lehmann, Archives Assistant, 21 May 2008. Lower level description compiled by John Lehmann, Archives Assistant, 21 May 2008.