Business card and notes slip for Mme H Lieberg, Salon de Corseterie, 3 Powis Gardens, Golders Green, London.
Stationery for Mme H Lieberg
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- ReferenceGB 1837 DES/RHZ/1/1/25
- Dates of Creationno date (?late 1950s - early 1960s)
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 pieces
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The AJR (Association of Jewish Refugees) newspaper of Sep 1950 and Apr 1958 contains adverts for Mme H Lieberg at a different address in Golders Green and it is likely Rothholz's work post-dates these.
Researchers wishing to consult the collection should make an appointment. Telephone 44 (0)1273 643217 or email email@example.com.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Created by Sue Breakell
Conditions Governing Use
Permission must be sought to publish any material from the collection. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.